- The Fit: A moderately slim fitting jean with a medium rise that gradually tapers from the knee down. The most popular fit from the Montreal denim house.
- The Size: This is a versatile fit that suits most body shapes, but can be slightly narrow at the waist. Start with your usual size and expect the jeans to fit snug – rest assured they'll relax by about a full size with consistent wear.
- The Inseam: 34.5-35 inches
- The Wash: The Left Hand Twill from Naked & Famous is the brand's best selling core denim, known for its remarkably comfortable feel, easiness to break in, and classic indigo color. Spun in reverse direction on the shuttle loom, the left hand twill creates a much softer feel than traditional right hand twill, and allows for more stretch in the cotton and a much faster break-in period, making these jeans the perfect entry point to the world of raw denim. 100% Cotton.
- What We Think: We've said it once and we'll say it again, most guys are Weird Guys. This slim taper complements most shapes. For athletic types, you get enough room in the thigh for maximum movement, but the taper from the knee down gives you a clean, classic and polished silhouette. Bonus points: these puppies are sewn from Japanese raw denim that breaks in rather quickly. They also come in a longer inseam, allowing you to cuff them and show off that beautiful selvedge.
|Tagged Size||Waist||Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|
Product availability may vary per store. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your local Dutil store has this item in stock.