Shipping + Exchanges
- The Fit: A mid-rise, slim straight fit throughout the entire leg
- The Size: Meant to be slim and sleek throughout, these jeans tend to fit on the smaller side. Go up a size if you need more room in the calves and thighs.
- The Inseam: 34 - 37 inches
- The Wash: The Deep Indigo Stretch Selvedge uses the popular Stretch Selvedge base with a deeper warp yarn and grey weft yarn. The Deep Indigo Stretch Stretch Selvedge is one of the most popular core selvedge fabrics in Naked & Famous Denim's lineup.The Stretch Selvedge base brings the comfort of stretch denim to the beauty and fading potential of raw denim to produce a jean that is well-suited for every walk of life. The 2% elastane eliminates the break-in period and gives you a continual level of comfort that you can't experience in 100% cotton jeans.
- What We Think: What's in a name? N&F's Skinny Guy is exactly what it implies – a fitted, slim jean from the thighs to the leg-opening. Since the denim doesn't taper, you end up with a clean, streamlined straight fit. With the extra length, you can get that perfect Japanese raw denim stack – the stuff that denimhead's dreams are made of.
For all products inquiries, size questions and for specific measurements please contact email@example.com
Leg openings too wide
Posted by Alex on 17th Sep 2015
These jeans are nice: well-made, good materials and so on, but I am unhappy with them. It is a somewhat costly mistake on my part though due to figuring that slightly bigger leg openings than past skinny jeans would not be relevant. Wrong—it makes a big difference due to dragging on the ground, since I like keeping legs long for stacks.
Hopefully this will be the one and only mistake I make buying jeans online.
Anyone who likes their skinny cuts a bit loose and wears boots will love these jeans though.