- The Fit: A moderately slim fitting jean with a medium rise that gradually tapers from the knee down. The most popular fit from the Montreal denim house.
- The Size: This is a versatile fit that suits most body shapes, but can be slightly narrow at the waist. Start with your usual size and expect the jeans to fit snug – rest assured they'll relax by about a full size with consistent wear.
- The Inseam: 34.5-35 inches
- The Wash: The "Green Tea Dyed Selvedge" from Naked & Famous is a 13oz sanforized indigo selvedge denim woven on shuttle looms in Japan. Made in Canada, these jeans have been cut and sewn using weft yarn that was previously dyed in real Japanese Sencha green tea. The result is a green-tinted weft colour that will poke through the surface of the fabric with wear. Finished with custom Naked & Famous hardware, including a green suede leather patch. 100% Cotton.
- What We Think: We've said it once and we'll say it again, most guys are Weird Guys. This slim taper complements most shapes. For athletic types, you get enough room in the thigh for maximum movement, but the taper from the knee down gives you a clean, classic and polished silhouette. Bonus points: these puppies are sewn from Japanese raw denim that breaks in rather quickly. They also come in a longer inseam, allowing you to cuff them and show off that beautiful selvedge.
Size chart (in inches) | Please note plus or minus .5" is within tolerance.