Shipping + Exchanges
- The Fit: A moderately slim fitting jean with a medium rise that gradually tapers from the knee down. The most popular fit from the Montreal denim house.
- The Size: This is a versatile fit that suits most body shapes, but can be slightly narrow at the waist. Start with your usual size and expect the jeans to fit snug – rest assured they'll relax by about a full size with consistent wear.
- The Inseam: 34.5-35 inches
- The Wash: Raw indigo with grey stitching. 100% Cotton.
- What We Think: We've said it once and we'll say it again, most guys are Weird Guys. This slim taper complements most shapes. For athletic types, you get enough room in the thigh for maximum movement, but the taper from the knee down gives you a clean, classic and polished silhouette. Bonus points: these puppies are sewn from Japanese raw denim that breaks in rather quickly. They also come in a longer inseam, allowing you to cuff them and show off that beautiful selvedge.
|Tagged Size||Waist||Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|
For all products inquiries, size questions and for specific measurements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by SC on 2nd Nov 2016
First pair of raw denim. Pretty comfortable on first wear and only getting more comfortable each time. Amazing value.
First pair and I couldn't be happier
Posted by Unknown on 25th Sep 2016
This is my first pair of N&F and I love the fit. These get comfier every time I wear them.
Great denim, really good price, fast shipping.
Posted by B. on 4th Apr 2016
Ordered the NAKED & FAMOUS WEIRD GUY INDIGO RAW SELVEDGE as I liked the dark stitching. Make sure to double-check the sizing on dutil and a few other sites based on your actual sizes as N+F uses vanity sizes. Denim is on the light size for weight, making this a good pair for warmer months. As I knew my inseam, I also added chain-stitch hemming to my order. Appreciate that dutil matched the thread color correctly. A good entry-level pair of raw denim price wise with a formal appearance.
my first raw denim
Posted by Unknown on 15th Mar 2016
good quality and as advertise