- The Fit: A moderately slim fitting jean with a medium rise that gradually tapers from the knee down. The most popular fit from the Montreal denim house.
- The Size: This is a versatile fit that suits most body shapes, but can be slightly narrow at the waist. Start with your usual size and expect the jeans to fit snug – rest assured they'll relax by about a full size with consistent wear.
- The Inseam: 34.5-35 inches
- The Wash: The Selvedge duck is made of 100% cotton.
- What We Think: We've said it once and we'll say it again, most guys are Weird Guys. This slim taper complements most shapes. For athletic types, you get enough room in the thigh for maximum movement, but the taper from the knee down gives you a clean, classic and polished silhouette. They also come in a longer inseam, allowing you to cuff them and show off that beautiful selvedge.
|Tagged Size||Waist||Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|
Excellent — canvas fits like denim
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Aug 2016
In other pictures on the web, these N&F duck canvas jeans appear all different shades of brown, from almost reddish brown to light khaki. However, the colour is pretty accurate on the dutil website: if you have seen construction workers' jackets and pants, you'll know the shade of brown that you'll be getting. The canvas feels more or less like the regular N&F raw denim, maybe a tiny bit more rough, but also a tiny bit less stiff (and much more stiff than the N&F stretch denim). They cuff great, though. The fit is identical to my other Weird Guy cuts. I'm very happy with them: like the slightly different texture and feel of the canvas, and the colour adds a bit of variety to the regular version of indigo denim. Dutil was quick to get them shipped to me, and they were nicely packed.