Naked & Famous Weird Guy Rusted Blue Selvedge
- The Fit: A moderately slim fitting jean with a medium rise that gradually tapers from the knee down. The most popular fit from the Montreal denim house.
- The Size: This is a versatile fit that suits most body shapes, but can be slightly narrow at the waist. Start with your usual size and expect the jeans to fit snug – rest assured they'll relax by about a full size with consistent wear.
- The Inseam: 34.5-35 inches
- The Wash: This beautiful 13.5oz Japanese selvedge denim has been dyed in a unique indigo greencast dyestuff which gives it the “rusted blue” color you see here. This rare color is a great dark-indigo alternative and promises to fade exceptionally well. The fabric color is eventuated with tobacco colored thread throughout, and a thick brown American buffalo leather patch. This special patch is a pull-up leather that will age and fade beautifully to match the denim.
- What We Think: We've said it once and we'll say it again, most guys are Weird Guys. This slim taper complements most shapes. For athletic types, you get enough room in the thigh for maximum movement, but the taper from the knee down gives you a clean, classic and polished silhouette. Bonus points: these puppies are sewn from Japanese raw denim that breaks in rather quickly. They also come in a longer inseam, allowing you to cuff them and show off that beautiful selvedge.
Another deep inidgo alternative hit from N&F...
Posted by Kyle on 18th Dec 2016
Fit, feel and tone is very similar to the natural indigo selvedge also available from N&F, being a mere 1 oz heavier. The greencast dye is subtlely understated. The weave is course, without any slub, which will likely offer more of a vintage fade, but time will tell. The substantial leather patch is completely sewn in, unlike other models from N&F which allow a belt to pass underneath. In the end, why be like everyone else wearing selvedge? Grab a pair of these and stand out from the crowd.