The Weird Guy is Naked & Famous' regular tapered leg, low-rise jean. The 100% cotton, 14oz denim is solid black, stitching and all. The 35" inseam makes this jean great for taller guys, or for those who want to roll the cuff and show off the selvedge. The denim is made in Japan and the jeans are proudly sewn in Canada.
- The Fit: A moderately slim fitting jean with a medium rise that gradually tapers from the knee down. The most popular fit from the Montreal denim house.
- The Size: This is a versatile fit that suits most body shapes, but can be slightly narrow at the waist. Start with your usual size and expect the jeans to fit snug – rest assured they'll relax by about a full size with consistent wear.
- The Inseam: 34.5-35 inches
- The Wash: This 100% Cotton, 14oz denim is a beautiful solid black that will match with anything in your wardrobe. We promise.
- What We Think: We've said it once and we'll say it again, most guys are Weird Guys. This slim taper complements most shapes. For athletic types, you get enough room in the thigh for maximum movement, but the taper from the knee down gives you a clean, classic and polished silhouette. Bonus points: these puppies are sewn from Japanese raw denim that breaks in rather quickly. They also come in a longer inseam, allowing you to cuff them and show off that beautiful selvedge.
|Tagged Size||Waist||Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|
Product availability may vary per store. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your local Dutil store has this item in stock.