Shipping + Exchanges
The Weird Guy is Naked & Famous' regular tapered leg, low-rise jean. The 100% cotton, 14oz denim is solid black, stitching and all. The 35" inseam makes this jean great for taller guys, or for those who want to roll the cuff and show off the selvedge. The denim is made in Japan and the jeans are proudly sewn in Canada.
- The Fit: A moderately slim fitting jean with a medium rise that gradually tapers from the knee down. The most popular fit from the Montreal denim house.
- The Size: This is a versatile fit that suits most body shapes, but can be slightly narrow at the waist. Start with your usual size and expect the jeans to fit snug – rest assured they'll relax by about a full size with consistent wear.
- The Inseam: 34.5-35 inches
- The Wash: This 100% Cotton, 14oz denim is a beautiful solid black that will match with anything in your wardrobe. We promise.
- What We Think: We've said it once and we'll say it again, most guys are Weird Guys. This slim taper complements most shapes. For athletic types, you get enough room in the thigh for maximum movement, but the taper from the knee down gives you a clean, classic and polished silhouette. Bonus points: these puppies are sewn from Japanese raw denim that breaks in rather quickly. They also come in a longer inseam, allowing you to cuff them and show off that beautiful selvedge.
|Tagged Size||Waist||Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening|
For all products inquiries, size questions and for specific measurements please contact email@example.com
Posted by Unknown on 6th Dec 2016
Nice and black! Really dark and good fabric. I have been looking for black weird guys for a while and most of them are kind of grey or not 100% cotton, but these are perfect! I have some older weird guys about 2 years old and these fit just the same. They were a little baggy at first but I soaked them in warm water and they shrunk up a little bit but not too much. The only complaint I have is they smell a little like sulfur, I guess from the dye, but I think it will go away after I wear them a bit more. I got the chain stitch hem too which was perfect. Really fast shipping to east coast USA.
Posted by Aaron on 21st Jan 2016
Great jeans and great service from Dutil shipping to USA a couple times.